1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reflect Physical damage

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by pacific cruiser, Jun 28, 2011.

1. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lotsa question been years since i pvp'd and now im finding myself wanting to get back into it, i guess i'll start with this one. does RPD work with PVP? and if so is there a Cap?i have looked it up in stratics and uo guide and cant find anything saying about a cap..

2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think it is capped, so 100%.

It just sucks TBH

3. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

thx for the reply was wondering why peeps dont use it .. you answered that one

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

if im not mistaken its also kinda glitchy.

in the fact that if someone attacks YOU, you will infact be the one attacking them, so lets say a red attacks you in guard zone, he can, cause your infact attacking him, and then he can kill ya and you cant call guards or count him.

like i said, its glitchy.

5. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

Thx Poo after last 2 post im moving on towards lmc, stamina and HPI on suit without imbueing. i have a 120 imbuer but i hate to have imbued items on fighters they go fast.. and ingredient hunting is a chore ... better to play then hunt imgreds...

6. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

A RPD suit can be fun but you have to make sure that after the build your Physical resist is 59 such to avoid a person cons weapon and negating your suit. I have a disarm archer guy who's suit made around imbued/enhanced bloodwood which is 90% RPD and it can be fun if you can catch a dexxer sleeping.

If you are going to have a look at this set up I'd steer you to look at the hat which corgul drops to see if you can work that in. With this I managed to work 40 lmc, 16 mana regen, 25 hpi and some stam/mana increase and I think 12 HP regen(which is ok but far from great).

7. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

Thx picus! i guess ill have to dig out some armor that has it and try some things out,With all the replies i have gotten thus far it seems i just need to do some in house testing!:party:

8. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Current cap is 110%