1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reflect Physical

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lol loser, Oct 25, 2008.

1. lol loser

lol loser Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

is there a cap on reflect now? i was piecing a suit together and was told they capped it.. some one please let me know before i finish this suit haha

2. lol loser

lol loser Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

dont all rush to reply....

3. Simon

Simon Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

is the RPD percentage the percentage of the damage which might hit you or just the percentage of the change to reflect a fixed amt of damage?

4. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

It's percentage of the damage which might hit you. Not sure about caps.

5. Splup

Splup Guest

UOguide.

Don't know if UOGuide is right, but that's what it says. Atleast that bug part is correct and it's Very Frustrating.

6. I believe 100% is the cap. I could be wrong of course, but that's my understanding of it.

7. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

The important thing to remeber is the reflected damage still hits you. If 10 damage is reflected you stil take the full(after resist calculations) damage. None of it is negated by the RPD property.

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Last time I looked it up (and it´s been a while) I think it was capped at 75%...