1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Reflective armor - combatting

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by mitch nz, Jul 19, 2009.

1. mitch nz

mitch nz Guest

Is there any way to "disable" Reflective Armour on an NPC opponent. I'm currently fightring executioners, and their reflect hurts :stretcher:
  2. Nope. No way to stop them from doing that. Fighting them is kind of a balance in how much damage you do compared to how much you can take.
  3. mitch nz

mitch nz Guest

Thanks Connor
  4. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

The old executioners could be disarmed tried that?
  5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    If you disarm them, they wind up doing just as much reflected damage.

Or more if they have the same skill level as you in swords.
  6. mitch nz

mitch nz Guest

Thanks Cro-mag, disarming helps a bit. At least I only cop the reflected damage, whiuch reduces the chance of dying through a hit from them followed by a reflect.
  7. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

Aye I've only done those keys on a stealth tamer so wasn't sure about the executioner. Try ls ls then whirlwind to leech back up ls-ls-ww-ls-ls-ww might keep your health topped better.