1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforge Question... Reforge Max intensity & property weights?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't spent any time messing around with Reforging yet, but what I'm wondering is what the new max intensity's are? For example 8 LMC, or 15 HCI / DCI used to be the maximum possible on given pc's excluding artifacts / unique items, but with reforging I know those levels have increased. Is there a general rule of thumb that can be applied?
    Also, I know LMC for instance has a property weight of 1.1 so with the new levels available with reforging does the 1.1 weight scale like you would expect so a piece with 10 LMC is effectively 10 out of 8 with a weight of 1.1 for 137.5% intensity? So... what are the new Maximums per pc?

HCI
    DCI
    LMC
    HPI
    MR

etc.... List as many as you are aware of... heh Thinking up new suits is mostly just knowing what is possible.. once I know that figuring out how to do it isn't usually very hard heh.

Thanks.

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So.... Does no one have this kind of information or is it simply that no one will share it?

3. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

From what I have seen, it follows Legendary Artifact rules. That said, I believe the caps depend on what type of item it will be applied to (HCI for example on armor I think maxes out at 5%, while on jewelery I believe it is 20%). Highest MR I have seen on any items is 4, LMC is 10%, LRC is 25%.

4. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mana/Stamina increase seems to cap at 10.

I think that it still uses old caps for calculations so 20% LRC is 100% intensity and 25% LRC is 125% intensity. So when you get these high mods they chew up imbuing points fast.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is exactly right