1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforged Armor Pieces & such. What's valuable and what's junk?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rafman, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Rafman

Rafman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello,

I started playing again recently, and I am coming across a lot of pieces of armor of "Wizardry" and "Restoration", "Reforged" pieces, etc.

Ex: the other day, I got a chest full of 80 pieces of armor from a decaying house.

I see some comparable pieces selling on vendors for 80mil per item, whereas some are classified as junk and sell for 10k gold or less.

Does anyone have any guidelines when sorting through some pieces? I'm especially interrested in being able to pick out the pieces that are particularly valuable from the rest. What specs should I look for? Is there a specific overall "numbers" needed, or a specific "mod" that is worth more than the rest, or a combination of "mods" that when together are worth it?

Any tips would be appreciated.

If you have time and want to give me a shout on icq to discuss directly, I'd appreciate it, and would gladly trade away some of the items i don't need as a thank you. Icq# 239169239

thanks!

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

So if you have anything like:

Damage eater
    Casting focus
    HPR
    MR
    LMC
    LRC

They can go for very good money. You might find various combinations, different eaters for example.

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

The caveat to what DJAd is that cursed items are worth almost nothing. For armor, the high level uncursed artifacts could be useful. For jewelry, both the top end and the simplest (one or two desired mods over imbuing cap) and room to imbue more (thus no -100 luck) are worth gold.

RockoNV likes this.
  4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Cursed only matters if you die. Simply don't die, then cursed isn't an issue ;P.

Athelas, drcossack and Lady CaT like this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The items Rafman is talking about are reforged parts so no need to worry about cursed.

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Mage parts.... Eater, CF, MR, HPR , MI, LRC, LMC, up to 5-6 of the same ones at high intensity, Stamina Suits For Archers or MI Suits... Stat, SI, MI, MR, LMC, then necro / dexxers etc... a mixture of both.