1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforging 150 luck question.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sir Morder, May 30, 2012.

1. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've read the charts and the posts and am experimenting on test with reforging metal armor with 150 luck inorder to enhance to 190 luck. My question is, i'm using a copper runic with powerful inspired auspicious and after about 50 attempts i still haven't seen a 150 luck item. How many attempts does it take? Or am i doing something wrong here? I've gotten a 140 luck item once and thats it.

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Out of 6 or 7 tries at reforging 150 luck with a Copper hammer (using the same reforge options as you) I managed to get two with 150 luck - I think you're just having a really bad run.

3. swateam46

swateam46 Guest

Sir Morder,
    There are a few post on re-forging luck on to a weapon or armor piece. The past post suggest that you use no power and select the sublime wizard title. The second suggest using the defense option in the same manner. I've personally had excellent results with using auspious fortune only, no other modifiers.
    Oh and just for Gits & shiggles, keep your fingers crossed. At the present, I have a an enitre suit enhnaced to 190 each, leafblade at 190 and a buckler at 180.
    Cheers...

4. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dunno if it makes a difference but i dropped armslore on test and had significant increase with success.