1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforging 210 stamina studded suit

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Skelf, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok...I usually go about making a top end suit by choosing*one* arty, dedicating *one* piece to imbuing resists and reforging 6 suitable mods on the other 4 pieces. It isn't going to work for a 210 stamina suit..or not easily.

There are several ways I could reach 60 ssi so that's not a problem. What is more difficult is getting the 210 stamina. The simplest way would be to reforge 6 pieces with 10 SI but I need some room on the piece to then imbue the resists I want. So the question is...

If I want 10 SI and Dex on an armour piece and as little else, can I get this with spined or horned kits? Too many mods (which is what Barbed kits are giving me) gives me no imbuing room to add the LMC, Hits and resists I want.

I know there are ways to have the jewellery hold the extra stamina but I want to move this forward now, not wait for the perfect drop. Thanks to anyone who can help..;p

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

According to this table Reforging. How to you should use Horned without Powerful (3 charges per attempt). I suggest you to test on TC1 (you need compare with and without power).