1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforging BRITTLE PCs - Who does it work NOW?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by FreeBird of Mercenary Inn, Nov 13, 2014.

1. FreeBird of Mercenary Inn

Soooo

With the new "loot laws" do PCs reforged brittle now have the 255 Dura and do they function like the PCs dropped as loot?

Has anyone done any testing with this yet?

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I didn't check a brittle, but I did check a cannot repair - not 255, unfortunately.

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

This needs to be adjusted to link with the new loot. The CNBR tag no longer should exist and brittle should make items have 255/255 durability.

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I 100% agree. UNLESS, the "brittle" flag from loot give a smaller boost to the "real" properties than the brittle flag from reforge.

Then again, I reforged a CNBR piece of armor a few weeks ago @150/150. It is already down to 9x/9x durb, and I have to say that the small "bonus" to the reforge points is almost surely not worth needing to make a new piece every 3 weeks, if the piece is made from a runic that use a LBOD.