1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Reforging for splintering weapons?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by MatlocK, Feb 4, 2012.

1. MatlocK

MatlocK Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone made a weapon with splintering while reforging?

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I burned the equivalent of 3 shadow runics reforging and got nothing worth saving and absolutely no splintering weapons. What settings do you need to get them? I can't find that property mentioned in the reforging info on stratics

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Check the Prefix/Suffix property listings for Shame & Wrong (I think Petra posted a list of them somewhere). If Splintering Weapon isn't in any of these, it probably doesn't.

4. Splintering is not a reforge quality, that quality is exclusive to the Wrong/Shame Loot system.

UO Stratics *New* | Runic Re-Forging

As noted in the link, even if you add Slaughter you don't have a chance at splinter.

The "All Types" are what you have a chance of getting on the any item you reforge using said title.

Then Weapons are qualities that only weapons have a chance at getting, Armor to armor, shield to shield. Sorry to be the barer of bad news for those wanting to reforge splintering weapons :/