1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Reforging Help

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Katrena, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can someone please list the steps and sequence to select Powerful with Towing / of Aegis with a shadow Iron runic tool. I have burned enough tools to retire on and I just can not get it. And please don't point me toward any instruction on Stratics or UOGuide, because I have read them until I have it memorized. I keep getting Towing without the Aegis or I get Towering of Slaughter or Vicious of Aegis. I am truly missing something.

Thanks, Katrena

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

"Towering" and "of Aegis" are the same group. You cannot get both at the same time.

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks, That clears up one of my problems. Is there any way to set the reforge gump back to default? I have Towering of Aegis selected as Name 1 and Vicious of Slaughter selected as Name 2. Even though I can get the gump to only show Number 1, Number 2 is always checked in the menu and I would like to get back to where there is no number 2 selected.

Thanks Katrena

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Unselect inspired artifice.