1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforging: How to make CF3, 10 LMC, 25 LRC

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Arcades, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ive been burning Horned Kits using Powerful, Towering/Sorcery...havent been able to make anything even close. I have made a few nice CF3, 5DCI pieces ready to imbue 3 other mods. Any suggestions or should I try a barbed kit? I dont think I can select Tower of Aegis get the CF mod on barbed kits tho...

2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you'll probably need barb.
    I would do Wizardy and Restoration..
    Wizardy can give you LMC, CF, LRC -- but getting all 3 over capped, probably extremely rare.
    Restoration gives you HPR, MR, Eater

of course, there are other mods not so useful in each of those mods

3. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It's possible with a regular (non-powerful etc) barbed kit reforge. You'd need the kit to only add 3 of it's possible 6 properties. Each of those 3 properties would need to be the 3 you want. Then you need to roll max intensities on those 3 properties....

Info below from http://stratics.com/community/threa...h-for-accurate-info-help.288005/#post-2200851