1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforging Issue

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Zeke, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Pinco, I don't get the reforging cursor when i double click a runic hammer, instead now I get the new crafting menu. Is there an option on there that I'm not seeing? Also MAJOR thanks for the Imbue Last Property Action, training imbuing no longer makes my clicking finger fall off :)

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The reforging cursor is handled server side, if it doesn't appear is because you are not near a soulforge...
    the imbue last property action already exist...

3. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper

I was near a soulforge and a forge in my crafting corner. I was holding a ASH +30 at the time but not sure what caused it. I recalled out to my door and went back to my station and it worked again so *shrugs*. Yes I know you added the Imbue Last Property Action to the Pinco's UI and was thanking you and am thanking you again :)

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it could be the ash, when you use a tool in your backpack always check first if you have one of the same skill equipped and it uses it :D

5. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper

Pinco, the issue was only when I have an ASH in my hand and I double click the runic hammer in my pack I don't get the reforging cursor. When I drop the hammer and double click the runic I get the reforging cursor. This is actually a benefit now since if i want to use a runic to create something I used to have to walk away from the soulforge to get the crafting menu to make the item, now all I need to do is hold the ASH and I can now create an item with the runic. If i want to reforge I just drop the ASH since I don't really even need it to reforge something anyway. :)

Pinco likes this.