1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reforging targets?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Petra Fyde, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'd like to make a list of less obvious valid targets that you can re-forge which I will append to the page we have on re-forging here
    UO Stratics *New* | Runic Re-Forging

So far I know about Mining Gloves and Juka Lord bows. Are there any other items to add?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Did you include normal loot items that have elemental damage but no other properties?

For example, a 100% poison katana, or a 40% Physical, 30% Fire, 30% cold bow, can be reforged, provided it's still made of base material. While crafting doesn't treat elemental damage as a property anymore (including reforging), the loot generator does (especially for SOS & T-map chests).

Of course, those chests also still produce 0-property leather items (because the change made to make mage armor not spawn from runic crafting on normal leather wasn't fixed for loot).

#2 Basara, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No I didn't have those. :) thanks