1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Reforing and imbuing help on weapons

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Kelly Daze, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Kelly Daze

Kelly Daze Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Ok I am making some weapons for my sampire. I am very new to a sampire. I have always been a mage or archer. I having some problems and need some advice

Making Broadswords
    shadow runic to reforge only adds one property
    HLL 81 or HML 81 or HSL 70 with 40 DI & 100 phy from making with regular ingots

1) With one property reforged why can I only inmbue 3 more properties?
    2) If I add a slayer to the weapon what properties are the best?
    Slayer, HML, HLL, SSI, & DI
    Slayer, HML, HSL, SSI, DI
    or what properties should I imbue?

3) What to enhance them with?

#1 Kelly Daze, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Nov 2, 2013
    Damage Increase 40% from being exceptional is a 'magic' property counts against imbue.

If you are a SAMPIRE, then you are in vampire form, and don't need HLL on the weapons, because you'll already have hll from vamp form. Also, you can maximize swing rate without SSI on the weapons. There's thousands of words of discussion on this topic over in the UO Warrior forum. Check it out...
    CorwinXX likes this.