1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Reforming old PRC pet tournaments for Baja!!!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Kiljaedon, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

I am interested in trying to revive the old pet tournaments the Pacific Ranger Council guild use to host for Baja on a monthly basis. If anyone is interested in helping me set this up then contact me at ICQ number 7163175 or email me at [email protected] Would be primarily Cu's/Hyru's/Greater Drag tournaments.

Hopefully can get the first tournament fleshed out and scheduled in a few weeks. Already have some donations for the prize pool already just mentioning it to a few friends. Please contact me if interested in helping me organize this so we can bring back pet tournaments to Baja !!!!
  2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
    I bet contacting M!S would be pretty useful, after all, they've got the weekly tamer events.
  3. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Ahh. I did not think about that.
  4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    The Misfits are a very community and event oriented bunch. You guys might be able to work together, maybe do a joint event or something of the sort.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!