1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regarding guild website and copyright question...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gilmour, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Wallenstein

Wallenstein Guest

I am in no way speaking on behalf of Electronic Arts, Mythic Entertainment or Origin. But, the answer is yes.

Having reviewed the fansite kit guidelines myself it is perfectly acceptable to use the graphics in the kit for non-commercial use.

The complete Terms of Use can be read at the bottom of this page.

3. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

goody, i will work on putting in the ea mythic and ea logos, since they cant be seen down there and besides i cutted off the bottom piece for now to fade to bg color ^^

thanks for the swift reply !

Greets
    Gilmout

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I seriously would check with and get any approvals to do this BEFORE putting it on a web page. I omitted that once and got a "takedown" request about 2 weeks after ... and it was only a portion of something I didn't realize was copyrighted.

Strongly suggest getting approval beforehand ... but if it is an approved fansite, I think you would be on safe ground.