1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regarding LOW ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hef, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Hef

Hef Guest

We formed this guild to make liven up Siege pvp, add a 4th faction guild (hence we are going CoM), and to reduce the amount of zeging.

We will have no alliances and will not be recruiting since we want to avoid being just another zerg on Siege.

:D

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Wahoooooooooooooo more people to fight! Go Heffer Go!

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm sure your Happy Pwno.........hehe.

Now.....lets just hope KOC will come out and fight. Hell, last night was the most I've seen KOC......you guys had like 13 players on. You guys have your own Zerg too, when everyone is on.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just like every guild when all there members are on...

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Theres enough threads dedicated to who runs more tamers/players/steathers ect ect. Can we try not to make this into one too?

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good show Hef...

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not trying to make it into anything... But did just have a nice 4 v 4... againt Low... Poison Ivy died the rest ran into the house...

8. Hef

Hef Guest

4v3 and poison doesnt use vent :)

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Neither does Dobbo... and Pwnography doesnt use uoam... so I guess it was 2v3 :)

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Hef, Im glad to see you back on your own, and very thankful your the GM...there needs to be stability there for anything to work, also glad to see you wont allie TnT, and you can gurantee we wont either, Ive always wanted to see them stand on there own two feet and not have the shard hold there hand for wins...

Seems like there will be more fun out there now, basically its all the T.O guys anyways...we never viewed you guys as TnT anyway's...........lol

11. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

God I'll get the map JESSSUS!!!!!!!!!! Don't gotta tell everyone now i'll be a target and you wont know where to find me!

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You've had more then your share of opportunities to fight us outnumbered much less even over the past 48 hours. 99% of the time KOC has choosen to stay inside. I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future, will the "C" in KOC ever stand for Chaos or will it always stand for Cowards as long as Elmer runs the show?

13. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Does The D In Big D, Stand for Dog as in Puffy's female canine thats follows him where ever he goes?

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Aww how cute you think Puffy and I are bff...
    How little you know about this community and even your own guild. See if your little brain can make more "D" jokes because I've never heard them before.

15. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hey, come on you cant talk crap.

everyone on this shard is an oppertunist when it comes to killing people.

Even yourself Big d, look I attacked you yesterday, you called in the boys, then I ran on the wall to have some fun since no one was fighting and look what happened.

My dumbass got walled and ganked, very expertly i might add

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If that were the case why didnt he quit uo sell all his stuff and play warhammer with me?

Shows how little you really do know, and if anything it would be the other way around. shesh. L2F thats Learn to flame.

17. Turtle

Turtle Guest

From what I heard you walled yourself in (or tried to wall Tek in for a 1v1). Just a piece of advice...that's not a good idea. :hahaha:

18. archite666

archite666 Guest

yeah but dude, im too busy to like juss sit around in a house waiting for equal numbers, so i ran out to have some fun, by the way can I get my stuff back?

19. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Then your in the wrong guild.

20. archite666

archite666 Guest

Aw, is that an invite?

Uh this is awkward......listen what happened the other night, it was just a time thing....i like you....i just dont...ya know...like "like" you....I hope we can still be friends...

21. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Story time :D

22. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Sorry Cash but I think your terrible at pvp and therefore you prolly wouldn't cut it in LOW. I hope we can still be bff?

23. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol, ouch you hurt my feelings good sir.

If Im so terrible then how come you cant kill me 1 v 1?

24. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm not accessed to Brooks house??

25. archite666

archite666 Guest

Rofl, thats a good one.