1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regarding shut down today 6pm est

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Claudia MacCloud, Mar 30, 2008.

1. From: Parizad
    Subject: Sorry guys!

Lol Parizad we are all not guys ...... J/k

take your time in trying to fix the bug effeciently ... so we can play and not worry about the lag monster and or the shut downs...

All of you Dev's are doing a fantastico JOB keep it UP!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

My Hats off to all teh Dev's for doing the best they can

3. MysticNyte

MysticNyte Guest

I very much appreiated the message too...agree with Claudia..we're not all guys...but geese at least we got a nice message to inform us.

I thought that would never happen [​IMG]

that we would be considered like we was really here [​IMG]

So Thank u devs for u'r hard work..and treating us like we are in this with ya [​IMG]

4. abbracia

abbracia Guest

Did this happen to anyone else? I got back on after today's reboot and found I had someone else's inventory. My inventory is completely gone and replaced with a couple of chairs.

Any advice?

5. abbracia

abbracia Guest

TY yes I tried relogging. It's all gone (omg after all that work). I will try emailing. Right now I am not feeling like returning at all, it was a total wipeout.

6. abbracia

abbracia Guest

I submitted a ticket and emailed. They said they are not responsible for lost inventory.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I submitted a ticket and emailed. They said they are not responsible for lost inventory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Submitting a ticket is useless under this new rule set. The CSRs are still operating as if this is TSO, and it isn't. You said you sent a message to the e-mail addy, just making sure that you included your account name (NOT PW) your name, the name of the sim affected and what all was lost? They have begun at least trying to replace items that poof, maybe more and more in the upcoming weeks and months we will see this being done across the board. One can certainly dream! [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeeeeek I hope there wasn't anything valuable!!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!