1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Regarding the B^L Auction

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Giggles, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

May 12, 2008

I regret to inform you all that our auction will be put off even further. My partner in crime (Bishop) will be taking an extended UO break.
    I myself have had less and less playtime with the summer fever, (running off to 6 flags and water parks and such) so I'm just not finding the time to accomplish it.

HOPEFULLY Come fall things will be back in order, and B^L's activity level will once again be busy. But for now its time for us to enjoy the sun and create chaos and mischief irl :p.

If any other players would like my assistance is hosting a auction for our community in the mean time, I will be more then happy to assist. Just send me a PM.

Happy summer!!!
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I can completely relate to the whole summer fever thing. I think the longest I've played in the last month was when we had a torrential thunderstorm a few days ago.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    I did not appprove nor do I condone this "summer fever".
  4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 2, 2008
    Summer feaver beats the summer rash any day. Though scratching is always so much fun.