1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regarding the upcoming Governor Meeting

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Jul 28, 2014.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Howdy folks.

During the course of the last Council meeting a bit of controversy started brewing. At the time the King said those involved would need to meet before this upcoming meeting so it can be discussed it before the proper meeting began.

It has been indicated that a few of those involved would not be able to come early. Truthfully, the King is inclined to hold a separate audience to address these (as well as other matters) anyhow. It is likely to be Tuesday, the 5th of August.

Thank you.

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Will this be exclusively for this issue?

3. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

No, but if there is anything else anyone wants to discuss I need to know in advance either through email or with a book in the box at the Community House. I'll try and make time for "walk ups" but it won't be much. The reason for this is so I can schedule time so others are not sitting around when they don't need to be.

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

I am sorry I did not see this ahead of time.... thus the character that plays Emiko and Amelia Iona took off work for the meeting on the 29th and just will not be able to do that again. In character, as Governor I am sending Capt. Anderson to take statements from the two girls, since Emiko is her sister and filed the Missing Persons report. Astoria (our psychic that found her location) will also provide a statement. They will be posted here.

5. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Oh and what time sire on Aug. 5th? 8 PM EST?

6. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman

capt. john anderson will be taking statements 2nite at rbg headquaters. that will be submitted tonight. :)

7. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman

Letter to King Blackthorn
    Castle Blackthorn, Secretary Offices
    City of Britain, Kingdom of Britannia

My esteemed liege,

The statement summary of the persons involved in the investigation that would not be able to attend the Inquiry you have posted are enclosed below. Unfortunately, Amelia Watanabe and Emiko Watanabe were called off to the city of Moonglow at the alert of grave illness that has befallen their mother, Karen Masterson Watanabe. So they will be deposed at a later time and that summary will also be sent over.

Continue reading...

Letter to King Blackthorn
    Castle Blackthorn, Secretary Offices
    City of Britain, Kingdom of Britannia

My esteemed liege,

The statement summary of the persons involved in the investigation that would not be able to attend the Inquiry you have posted are enclosed below. Concluding with the young lady in question, Amelia Watanabe (known as Iona) and her elder sister Emiko Watanabe.

Continue reading...

#8 Armand de Romanus, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    Pandora_CoD likes this.