1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regarding Tuesday's Zoo Spawn

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady_Calina, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

With the new publish giving all kinds of goodies at spawns, I'm wondering what everyone would like to do with EM Items and Scrolls of Transcendence that are received?

Should we collect those as well to sell for the Zoo Donation Fund?

or

Should we let them be a bonus for everyone's generous work?

I'm leaning towards the latter, as I think it'd be a nice reward for those who are kind enough to come spawn with us :)

Discuss!

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I kinda like both ideas actually. Maybe sell some....and use some as rewards from time to time? I'm sure if there are taming SoT's that they'd be a nice reward for high up tamers.

3. Lady Vivian

Lady Vivian Guest

I think the SoT should be placed on the vendor, to be sold, along with the Scrolls of Power and the participants should be allowed to keep any of the other items.

4. Either option is fine with me I just come for the fun and get to know everyone and help out the zoo.