1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regarding Zoo Spawn Night

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady_Calina, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Are we all planning on having a spawn night on Tuesday? Or will we be having the Harrower that night? Give me a shout!

Also, none of our scrolls have sold. I figured I'd throw an update your way :)

2. Where's the scroll vendor located at excately kind of new to the shard when it comes to finding vendors that sell things I might buy..

3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

We were shooting for monday but I'll be flying out of town tomorrow morning and I'm not sure when i'll be returning yet. :( So I have no idea yet.

Edit: Possibly December 1st.
    Also, depending on how quickly & successful the harrower is there could be more than one...

4. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The scroll vendor is on the West Side of Luna at Anne's home with the red and white vendors on the grassy roof. The vendor is named Zoo Spawn Scrolls :)