1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regifting and Fruit question

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by niwa, Dec 28, 2007.

1. niwa

niwa Guest

I read that they are regifting out aniversary presents. is this true?
    also i was wondering if fruits from mystic trees will still give you skill points when we merge. I also heard that they wont.

2. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I read that they are regifting out aniversary presents. is this true?
    also i was wondering if fruits from mystic trees will still give you skill points when we merge. I also heard that they wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes gifts will be reissued and ripes will still give a skill point.

3. niwa

niwa Guest

so your saying everyone will get back their gifts. and the people who got it as a gift from a friend or bought it some other way would lose it?

4. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

Ummm....where did you get all that from???? Read my post again. I don't know where you got that anyone would lose a gift. [​IMG]

5. niwa

niwa Guest

just thought that if they get their gifts back and we get to keep theirs. i might as well give my gift to my other account so i get anohter....

6. niwa

niwa Guest

stumped

7. NightFlyer

NightFlyer Guest

"Yes gifts will be reissued ..."

This has yet to be determined unless you know something (for sure) that we don't know.

Link please?

8. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

It's been said in the pub.

9. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Does anyone know if this will also happen with new sims created after the merge or does it only apply to sims we already have?

Happy New Year!

Bella

10. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Bump. Please see my above post.

Thanks!

11. Mystic trees will work the same as they do now <font color="pink"> </font> , after the merge.-I believe.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone know if this will also happen with new sims created after the merge or does it only apply to sims we already have?

Happy New Year!

Bella

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it applies to the acct not the sim, thats why we have entitlement days now in TC3.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

sweet ..... that will be nice for the people that didnt get them or lost them due to leaving [​IMG] thanks DEVS!

14. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Awesome! Thanks for the replay Nikki!

Bella