1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Registering for Ultima

Discussion in 'UHall' started by stork10, Aug 13, 2008.

1. stork10

stork10 Guest

I'm trying to register for Ultima and everytime IE cannot display the webpage. Is the EA account management screen the correct one to use? I haven't played this game for years and would really like to get back into it. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    hope that helps
  3. stork10

stork10 Guest

That is the same one I've been trying. Once I get to that screen I enter my user name and password then it won't display anything. Has that page been working recently?
  4. Fortyniner

Fortyniner Guest

I've just been trying to upgrade an account to ML and it's broken. Funny - the part of the site that takes your money works just fine!
  5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    And this saga has been unfolding for quite some time...
    Almost as if they don't want another account to keep up with, ain't it?
    *shakes head*
    I tried too, a few months ago, for another account...even called the Indians and got a code and everything. 30 mins later, closed out the website and gave it up.
    Good luck to ya...
  6. stork10

stork10 Guest

Is there anyway to register besides the online site? Who do I attempt to contact in order to creat an account? If they wont let me register then whats a good plan B to Ultima?
  7. stork10

stork10 Guest

I've made about 5 screens into the registration. Now im stuck at the Rules of Conduct screen and the same garbage happens when I click Accept. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to sign up.
  8. Yikes that stinks. You'd figure they be right on the ball and fix this since it looks like its costing them money.
  9. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Jun 21, 2007
    Arrrrr, it done been doin' that for, what, over a year now?
  10. Beefybone

Beefybone Visitor

May 26, 2008
    I'm trying to get back in and give my house and junk away before it collapses. EA has now billed me that preliminary $1 charge THREE TIMES but HASN'T ACTUALLY REACTIVATED THE ACCOUNT.

11. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

Perhaps some help:
    July 31, 2008:
  12. stork10

stork10 Guest

That really doesn't sound to good.

Is there another way to register?