1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regs!?!

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by RedMan99, Sep 29, 2010.

1. RedMan99

RedMan99 Guest

Not sure if this is the right place but maybe somebody here could point me in the right direction...
    Im trying to get all of the items from the britt library and Im having a problem getting enough regs for the necro/mage one other than buying regs from another player is there a cheaper/better way to collect such items?

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Lich's and Lich Lord's carry them so you could farm them, I get them from tmap loot as well.

You can buy them from npc's in Umbra and New Haven possible other towns but havent paid attention, can buy them up and when they restock every ~20mins go back and buy again wont take long to get a vendor up to 999 of each reg - this wont be the cheapest but would be the fastest

3. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

juka mages carry a bag of regs on them

4. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

There's one other way:
    Marl runes to all the Mage shops.
    Get a blue beetle.
    Buy regs from all the shops in sequence.
    Regs will respawn doubled on each Mage up to 999, I think.
    20-40-80-160-320-640--- builds up fast in a few hours.

When you decide to stop, be nice and post what you did on your shard forum so others can take over.

5. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The hag quest also gives you a bag with 30 of each mage reg as part of the reward, as well as building sacrifice virtue.

6. Lightning 1

Lightning 1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I don’t know how many necro regs you need, but the Tomb of Kings in the land of the gargoyles is a great place to collect maybe 5,000 of each in a couple days. Also the gold and experience that comes with it. Just need to have some gargoyle slayer, snake slayer, undead slayer abilities and you will be able to keep up with the spawn of 3 of each every few minutes. Take a friend the first time you go. The healer is straight out the tombs door on your left after the tree. You will meet him a lot.

You do need to be good with a weapon or spell casting or you can get quickly overwhelmed. And in case you don’t know, silver serpent venom is extremely potent, so cure poison potions are important.