1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Regular Stone Oven Deeds Problem?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by imported_WildStar, Dec 29, 2007.

1. I am testing out a house design on TC before I go ahead and customize a house. I am trying to place a regular stone oven deed on the third floor under a roofed area, but I can't. I have also tried on the first and second floors. The only place I can place it is on the third floor in an un-roofed area. Can you only place them on the top floor - not under a roof or is this a bug?

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

WildStar
    Baja

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> I *think* you need a 2x2 tile opening above the oven spot... least, that's the smallest I've seen, and I've yet to be able to get one to sit in less than 2x3... but yeah, you have to have an opening above it. It can be on the first, or any, floor, as long as there is no obstruction on the floor above </font>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, you need two empty tiles above the oven. They can sort of be covered up, but it's rarely pretty. I made an attempt with a tapestry and never got around to changing it even though it looks pretty awful...

[​IMG]

You don't need any free tiles to place the Hearth of the Home fireplace, and it looks better too! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zi

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I would build walls around it upstairs. and use the sides as built in shelving or bookcases, etc.