1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reinstalling

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by DGLita, Apr 5, 2008.

1. DGLita

DGLita Guest

Evrytime i try to log in to the game it acrashes so I decided to unistall and reinstall. So I uninstalled, went to the EA site to download, and all it downloads are the desktop icons and nothing more

SO now I have no game at all, and cant download it either

Does anyone know if there is another link to download?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You now click one of those icons to start the download.

If not, remove the game by using add/remove progams and try again.

Good Luck

3. DGLita

DGLita Guest

clicking them does nothing

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Go here and try again.

5. wiw

wiw Guest

l've found that if l log into my accont as l'm experincing a glitch that it helps too but not allways as of right now l can't log at all . l guess l'm caught in the userdata upload overload

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Evrytime i try to log in to the game it acrashes so I decided to unistall and reinstall. So I uninstalled, went to the EA site to download, and all it downloads are the desktop icons and nothing more

SO now I have no game at all, and cant download it either

Does anyone know if there is another link to download?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same problem, but I thought it was just my computer. I ended up right clicking the icon and going through "run as administrator" and that worked, but I think it might have had something to do with its being on windows vista.