1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Relay for Life Who Do You Fight and Live for

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by MareJadeSky, Aug 4, 2014.

1. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

This Thread is to show you fight for post pic, post story,
    is my Aunt who live every day with LEUKEMIA aunt.jpg this is my Step Grandma who lost her fight in Dec of 2010 to PANCREATIC CANCER
    grandma 2.jpg
    and this is my grandmother who lost her fight to Brain Cancer in Oct 1999
    grandma.jpg
    these ladys are why i fight. they will all way be part of me and i love them all very much on how strong they were and are

Zuckuss and Pandora_CoD like this.
  2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I do not have many pictures of my parents... unfortunately. I did manage to buy a big mausoleum and built them a "forever" resting place, that I do have a picture of and I am proud to have been able to build that for them... it is where I will go as well, my sister... my husband... and his parents too.

But.... my mother who died of Ovarian Cancer and my father who died of sudden heart failure is who I live for not just fight!!! Every day.

[​IMG]

Zuckuss and MareJadeSky like this.
  3. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Lost both of my grandmothers. One to Leukemia when I was six and another to Brest Cancer when I was 15.

Pandora_CoD and MareJadeSky like this.
  4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Lost my mom, dad, sister and brother to cancer. During the last weeks of my moms life we had her in Hospice in our home. It was for us an honor and a privilege to be able to care for her and to ease her passing as much as we could.

MareJadeSky and Pandora_CoD like this.