1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Big Taco, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Big Taco

Big Taco Guest

I did a search for my char in the armory becuase I wanted to check him out in there. All the chars that had the same name as mine came up on the different servers they are on as expected. But at the end of each chars info was this bar. What does it mean? *Pic included for help*
  2. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Copied from the WoW Armory Website:

What does the term "relevance" mean on the search results pages?

Similar to a search engine relevance rating, the relevance category attempts to sort the matches to a search with the goal that the most appropriate matches appear near the top of the search results. Relevance is determined by running a combination of factors through an algorithm. These factors are different depending on what category is being searched for. For example, relevancy for a particular character name search may be affected by the level of the character, the last login time of the character, and other factors.
  3. Big Taco

Big Taco Guest

Ohhhhhhh, I thought it was like this char is better then this one or someting. [​IMG] Man, I feel stupid. Well, I am, but at least I admit it. [​IMG] Wait, where'd u see that explanation again. [​IMG] I didn't see not'n like that at all.
  4. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Go to the Main Page at WoW Armory and scroll down a bit. On the right are some FAQs...it is in that list.