1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reliable Rare Traders List

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by DVI, May 30, 2008.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

Someone made the point today that we don't mention having great trading experiences much in this forum.

So I decide that it would be worth while to steal this idea from the holiday trade forum.

Please do not post negative comments in this thread, and if you wish to have someone placed on the list that you have dealt with and have had a great experience just pm/icq me do not post it here.

PS I you do not see your name here do not feel insulted, its probably a matter of me forgetting your name when I made the list, just shoot me a message and I'll add it provided I or someone else who is on the list can vouch for you.

ATLANTIC
    Tomas Bryce
    Suzzy
    Paul
    AtlanticVlad
    Chaosy
    Limlight
    Woodwitch

BAJA
    Manticore

CATSKILLS
    Flutter
    Nails Warstein

CHESAPEAKE
    Demonous

EUROPA
    Kaj
    Lady Nico
    SilBerFoXx
    The Scandanavian
    Gwen Alcestis ‎
    THP

GREAT LAKES
    Kratos Aurion
    Jasonleebeck
    Ezzy

LAKE AUSTIN
    Restless
    Wraith
    Tek
    Stryder

LAKE SUPERIOR
    DVI
    Lariat
    Flanuva
    Magdaline
    YGV Auctions
    Smokey

LEGENDS
    Treyster
    Devils Own
    Sorcon
    Newthunder

NAPA VALLEY
    Elbryan Uthador
    Lady Destiny
    Dragon Slave
    Pickaxe Pete
    Kelek
    Nine Dark Moons

ORIGIN
    Larissa

PACIFIC
    Simon Francis
    Arch Angel Azrael

2. Suzzy

Suzzy Guest

Great thread! I've already pestered Mr. Bryce to sticky this thread, but he is lazy and not online.

3. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Marvelous. Thanks for running with this idea.

This should help all of us know who we can FOR SURE trust.

Thanks.

4. not sure if Im qualified to make the Great Lakes list but I hope to someday:D

5. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey sweet I made the list, who knew I was 'reliable' lol

All 4 of the Lake Austin players listed have xfered over to Lake Superior for the Rares Fest and are eagerly looking forward to trades and deals with everyone there.

6. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for this great initiative DVI!

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Great idea ..I love the holidays xsharding forum ...this make great sense to see which players can be trusted to the hilt!!! well done...

8. DVI

DVI Guest

Sorry kratos, I had to do it off the top of my head and I knew I had left out ppl.

I know of individuals who have traded with you and have been pleased by the end results.

As for the LA players, another player whom knows and has dealt with you vouched for you.

9. Sorcon of Legends? :(

10. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not on the list :(

Mind you, I only sell rares etc I dont trade em just sell em.

11. DVI

DVI Guest

sorry sorcon i forgot you, salivern im not sure who you are pm or icq me pls

12. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Lady Nico of Europa should be on that list too she xsharded to Cats recently and was a pleasure to deal with.

Larisa is Origin shard.

13. DVI

DVI Guest

forgot about lady nico, ty

14. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

I had no problem trasnfering off Great Lakes and back makeing a deal with Treyster, yesterday, deal went very, very smooth

15. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks DVI for this post, u are the best!!

Lady D :)

16. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I don't do a lot of volume, but thanks for remembering me, much appreciated. I can vouch for everyone else on the short Napa list also.

17. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to 'nominate' SilBerFoXx (From Europa). Very reliable trader and vendor owner. I've trusted SilBer in many deals with large amounts of items and gold and never was I disappointed :).

18. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to nominate Criminal from Napa Valley. He is very reliable and trustworthy. Thank you bunches :)

19. DVI

DVI Guest

many of you have icq'd me about being added to this list, and I'm aware there are a fair number of individuals who are more than worthy of being placed on this list, if you have icq'd me or dont see your name and wish to be added please send me a pm with the name you wish to be known under and your single primary shard.

thanks

20. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Is there no one on Pacific that is worthy of such distinction? I am a neophyte collector just beginning on this insane path of rares collecting and do not have the resources available to x-shard at the moment (or even in the foreseeable future). :violin:

On a separate note I did enjoy creating a new character and making it over to the Festival for a short visit this past weekend (missed most of the events though). Hoping it comes to Pacific one day.....

21. I'm actually on Pacific now, so there is one. I am currently under the LS group.

22. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I'm on Great Lakes, and have been for 6+ years. I've dealt with Ramuah of [GOLD], all of the Moa staff, Orc Chief and a few others over the years pertaining to rares. My used characters are Morpheus [-$-], Vynox and Neo mostly. I've never been an integral part of the Rares forum nor a larger voice that all will recognize or remember for that matter. I guess I'm asking that I be added to the GL list along with Kratos (whom I believe I may have dealt with in the past on UO-Auction2). I may not have the most expensive or coolest museum in Uo, but it's certainly one I have taken a lot of pride in collecting and laying out. It's a Tower directly north of the brit cemetery in Fel named "Inverted Flame," Thanks in advance.

23. DVI

DVI Guest

Please pm me to be added, do not post. Its easier for me to keep track of requests via pm

24. Limlight

Limlight Guest

On an opposite note...

Do we have a list of people to avoid?

25. DVI

DVI Guest

Nay, we can not post a list of that nature as it would violate the tos, but you can always speak to players who trade frequently and are very high profile and they can make private suggestions on whom to avoid.

But I won't be making a list of that nature, nor would it be permitted by the forum moderator.

26. MmorpgMan

MmorpgMan Guest

Pretty sure ive been more than reliable in the past..

Parkay

27. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Ive dealt with Parkay.

Reliable.

28. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I am sure there are a great many, but from what I can recall at the moment, I can vouch for these honest honorable traders from personal experience in addition to most mentioned thus far.

ASIA
    Blue Amber

ATLANTIC
    Assia
    Cane
    SupSoc

CATSKILLS
    Jeremiah
    Leigh
    Mr. God Complex / Wyte
    Painless
    SellerofStuff
    Tony Travelodge

CHESAPEAKE
    TheGwy

DRACHENFELS
    Voluptuous

EUROPA
    Gwen Alcestis despite her recent opinions
    Puppie
    Riply
    Sarsmi

GREAT LAKES
    Orc I trusted with a billion gold
    Nemo
    Mystra/Pratt

LAKE SUPERIOR
    Superior

NAPA VALLEY
    Cricket
    Nine Dark Moons

PACIFIC
    Doug

Hopefully the ones I forgot will reach out to remind me.

29. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the mention, Nails! Was hoping I'd make someone's list... LOL :D

30. DVI

DVI Guest

Last time, pm me or I'm not going to add ppl, this thread looks like a pile of junk from all the posts already.

Please respect my quest to not have to create a new thread bc this one is a mess of opinions and random posts.

31. DVI

DVI Guest

and I wasnt sure where to put you nine dark moons.

32. RicJames99

RicJames99 Guest

I would like to say Thank you to Treyster for a Quick, smooth Transaction, and for showing as much class as you did. I will vouch for you anytime.

33. DVI

DVI Guest

once again stop posting in the thread!

34. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Meh, I think I'll charge all my buyers double from now on, they dont recommend me :(

*Changes prices on list*

35. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to get this post sticky'd? It would be awesome to have it at the top for quick reference.

36. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

No sorry. Too many stickies is not nice. And quite frankly, I do not really care for this list concept. I personally would never trust someone just because they are on this list because different people have very different yardsticks for trustworthiness and reliability. For example, I do not consider people who work hand-in-hand with dupers to fence their items as reliable. However, I see at least one name in there which fits that criteria.

Last thing I want is someone cussing me out because someone on the list did not meet their standards of reliability and I have it stickied :p

37. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

hrm. all good points :D

38. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL !! Im still not on the list...nps..Im kinda guessing u all know me anyways....have fun and good luck in UO!!

39. DVI

DVI Guest

i have no issue with adding you thp but to my knowledge you dont do much public selling or trading, if you do then my apologies just shoot me a pm and ill add you.

40. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

cool list, thanks!