1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Relic Frag Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Blood Ghoul

I have seen others post screen shots of loot from the revised dungeons which says "relic frag" or something close on it. I assume that comes from a third party program or different UI people are using.

My question is "Is there something specific I should look for on loot to know if it will unravel into a relic frag or not?"

I have gotten relic frags from lesser artifacts and unraveled a useless legendary artifact this morning and didn't get one.

Thanks

BG

#1 Blood Ghoul, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I believe if you get a 5 mod item with intensities of at least 80% on each mod then it will yield a relic frag.

As for items with 6 or more mods on it, I´m not so sure what the rules are there. I usually keep 4 mod items with high intensities and beyond.

3. Blood Ghoul

sounds good..Thanks for the info and I will try and see

BG

4. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I tried the enhanced client recently and also used Pinco's UI. I also had the info saying what things would unravel into. I used no other program so it was definately Pinco's or already built into the EC.

5. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It is pincos that give that info..very helpful when farming relic frags tbh

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

It's in Pinco's..... and it's awesome!

I run the EC almost 100% of the time and I always know what to pick up to get relics.