1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Relic Fragments

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zyon Rockler, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Zyon Rockler

Zyon Rockler Guest

Does anybody know how to get relic fragments? I have been working swoops and I have been unraveling the loot. Approximately 80 items gives 100 resin and 30 enchanted but I have not been able to produce any relics.

I unraveled some of my older made weapons that were valorite and had very high intensity which seem to produce 1 relic but seem to be randomly given. Also, items with extra properties seem to give relics, like the old pre AoS weapons that would have charges.

Other than that there has to be a way to be able to make something to be able to produce relic fragments without of course using them to make it.

Also, are these found as loot drops? They seem to be very difficult to obtain and was just wondering if anyone knew the best way to get relic fragments.

2. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Use a copper runic hammer and make the kind of weapons that require ML gems.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Or there's a Luna vendor on Atl that has several deeds of 500 relics each....he must know some trick or something.

4. Zyon Rockler

Zyon Rockler Guest

Great, thanks. I'll start working on that now to see how many relics I can produce.

And there is a much better vendor that sells really great imbued stuff at 100k a piece :lol:

5. Nails

Nails Journeyman

There were several ways to craft them and go to the queens forge. When u unraveled you got relic. Most peeps stocked up thousand and thousands that were in the loop. then when they made some bonus ingredient change there was a way with bows. I have tons of relics.. but the best way now and still cheep is hammers and gem ML recipes from heartwood. Ex. guardian axes with valorite and a brz hammer = tons of relics.. every thing crafted with 100 arms lore turns relic at queens forge.

6. Fink

Fink Guest

What does valorite do for weapons unravel value?

I thought they changed it so elemental damage type didn't count. Wouldn't dull copper or gold be better? Sorry if this is obvious. I tried keeping up with the rules but they changed so much I just stopped bothering for a while.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Swoops isn't really a great idea for loot.

Kill Champions, Peerless, or do Strong Box quests if you're going to PvM for relics. Nipo the thief drops decent stuff as well sometimes.

8. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

If you just want the end result of relics just like everyone else said craft or buy them. It will save you about a year of PVM for the same amount of relics in a week or 2

9. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Copper or Bronze runic hammer, make Knights war Cleaver out of gold ingots and boom ya got relics

10. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Make them out of dull copper, cheepr than gold ingots and better resutls