1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

relic intensity

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by frostbolt, Mar 11, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

is it really supposed to be "exactly" 451 % or above intensity to get a relic? cause i could have sworn that i unraveled some at lower than 451 to get a relic. im using EC and

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=167716&highlight=property+highlighting+mod

mod

i had some stuff at like less than 300 intensity that it told me to enhance with blood wood, or gold or something and it became a relic fragment.

garg+queen forge + less than 451 intensity became a relic fragment

2. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

like here ill give an example i havnt enhanced it yet but the mod tells me to

enhance this with frost wood

wooden shield
    durability 70% (70 intensity)
    self repair 1 (20 intensity)
    reflect physical damage 11% (73)
    DCI 5% (33)
    Energy reist 1 %
    lower req 70% (70)

dura 35/35 (-30%)
    intensity 172/246
    enhance with frostwood

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

before you enhance it you need to raise the durability to 50+ ! and there are a couple of times where i have seen it not be exactly right for some reason!
    what I do is make sure its up to 50 dur! and then i usually enhance with one level higher just to be safe so if it says bronze i usually will use gold!

4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Not sure but i thought if u were a garg and using Queens soulforge, the needed intensity was 401 for relics

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

That is correct!

6. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

its not a matter of its durability being below 50

because as u see the mod shows its intensity to be 172 out of 246 which means it will have 246 at 50 durability which is no where close to 335

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

hmm try this go to forge and see what it gives you when you try to put 5% dci on it !
    frost is going to add 120 to it ! also shields have a imbue cap of 400 and that makes me wonder if that has something to do with it!

8. Gelf

Gelf Guest

The only thing i can see is its not including the self repair in the intensity. where did 335 come from? sorta lost me there

9. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

335 is how much you should have to get a relic fragment before enhancing