1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

relics from jewels!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been getting relics from imbued jewels for a while and some people have tried to say you cant ! well this morning I made some more here is one example

I looted this
    energy 15
    cold 14
    hci 15
    int 7
    mace 1
    I imbued mace to 8 (just to be sure I think 5 would have been enough)
    unraveled it and relic frag!

so you absolutely can get frags by imbuing jewels from loot!

2. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've tried it before, but it didn't work for me, but hey hope springs eternal I'll try it some more.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what i dont get is the unweighted mods are 437 (if i did the math right) thought it was 451 needed ! maybe jewels are different !

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i would tend to doubt it goes by weighted on it as you could imbue 5 weak items on it that dont require relics and have it weighted at 480 or so and then unravel for the relic. I would think it would probably look at items on the ring that require relics as resourses and the weight of those. perhaps once it has requirement = 10 relics then you get 1 from unraveling? some testing with item id could probably answer this.

Lorddog

5. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have a relic from a bow there was nothing too special about it... slayer and spell channeling from what I remember the bow seriously didn't catch my eye as anything too special. I dont recall which slayer it was but I know from looking at imbuing on stratics that many slayers require a relic. So does the HCI like what that ring had on it.