1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Relocated Barkeep Decides He Dislikes New Location

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaDian FlGith, Nov 3, 2011.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So I redesigned a house and the two barkeeps I have set as guards got thrown into the moving crate. Fine, awesome. After server up, they return to where they were prior to having been moved.

Is this just me, or have others experienced this issue?

2. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Yes. When I place a house, Gwendolyn the barkeep remained in place from the previous owner's house. She remained in front of my house for years. When I resized last year Gwendolyn remained. In truth I got rather attached to her. I loved seeing her dressed to the nines on my my front steps.

I took a break from UO because of work. When I came back Gwendolyn had moved--next door to take up a position in front of the neighbor's keep. (Better pay I guess.) Still I miss her. I didn't realize that these NPCs were mobile.

We also feel for Shane the Barkeep who remains trapped beneath our keep, haunting our basement.