1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Remaining Compassion dyes

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Epic of Legends, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Okay first of all I would like to state I am new to this whole stratics posting stuff... I do read stratics posts daily. As I have seen there is a large amount of negativity on this site.. but anyway. As my first post I would like to first state I am perfectly happy with my one charge dye. I am in need of dyes on legends.. I have traded all other shard dyes, aside from Japanese shards like: arirang, hokuto, mizuho, sakura, balhae, and more of the sort.. I would love if people were to give me theirs on legends even if they dont play these Japanese shards but for those that do play these shards I will trade what I have. PM me or comment if interested. Thanks!

Izumo - 2
    Mizuho - 2
    Asuka - 2
    Arirang - 2
    Balhae - 2
    Sakura - 1
    Mugen - 2
    Wakoku - 2
    Hokuto - 2

2. Shumer

Shumer Sage
    Stratics Veteran

hello Epic
    i've 2 compassion dyes on legends.
    may i trade to Izumo?
    and do you have ICQ No. ?
    my No. 64000368 Tao
    thank you

3. I would be happy to. I do not have icq but I am willing to trade first. Let me
    know when you are free and if I am available I will get on. I will set up an icq soon. :) thanks much.

4. Shumer

Shumer Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i will be fun from your message.
    thank you

5. Shumer

Shumer Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Does it still take time?
    It will cancel, if you to connection cannot be found within 24 hours.