1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Remember the warmth of the fires?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AesSedai, Feb 24, 2010.

1. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

2. Sweet! Now if they would do something about the two VERY well known script-runners in Luna on Atlantic and the countless people who unattended macro/script fighting golems, cats, dogs, horses etc right there in Luna proper on Atlantic!

3. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i like how it says, "...traitor " lol

4. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Obviously not in Luna anymore, but are there still houses elsewhere burning?

I remember seeing one when I first came back to the game in October.
    it was in Malas. Way out NE... I was just returning so I had no idea WTF it
    was/meant.

5. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I remember seeing the burning plot when I first came back. Took about a month before I before I found out why it was there.

In the linked thread, I saw where some dupers/scriptors were clearing out their houses before Draconi smoked them. What I think they shoudl do, is tag a bunch of the items in the house. Assuming that the cheaters accounts were deleted as well as their houses, I would assume that all the items were transfered to another account. the Devs could hten track the tagged items to the secondary accounts and smoke them too. Continue the tracking untill all acccounts/houses have gone *poof*.

BURN BABY BURN!!!!!

fire heh heh heh heh heh fire