1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Remember When?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by The-Truth, Apr 8, 2008.

1. The-Truth

The-Truth Guest

Remember when .... I do.

2. ya those were good times

3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If I only knew then what I know now...

4. If I only knew then what I know now....I don't think I be that much better off. ^_^

5. Guest

Guest Guest

f I only knew then what I know now....I don't think I be that much better off. ^_^ But then again who knows for sure?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Seems like yesterday.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

starting in Brit and walking out of town getting instantly killed by PKs.

8. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Dang I have collected alot of trash over the past year where do i dump it? brit bank ground again?

9. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i used to love walkin out of brit and heading towards yew..just getting past the mountain trail and being bombarded by TOB..guild of thieves would have ya totally emptied out before ya got the the 3 way sign...i hated them more then anything, but miss it all the same..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I finally made it out of town by 3 screens and was bombed by 2 or three Pkers.
    I did bot enjoy that part of the game at all. Seemed all the pkers would is pick on someone brand new or miners. Real brave bunch they were.