1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reminder: Gaze of the Black Prince Buff

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by EricasQuill, Jun 20, 2014.

1. EricasQuill

EricasQuill Visitor
    Alumni

Just a small heads up for those of us out there trying to finish up your Wrathion Legendary Quest line: The Gaze of the Black Prince Buff is active from June 17th-June 30th.

This buff increases reputation gains with the Black Prince by 100%. In addition it increases the drop rate for both Sigils, the Secrets of the Empire, and the Titan Runestones.

Anyone who has been on this quest past the point of needed 3000 valor, will know those drops are rare normally and any increase is bound to be a boon from the WoW Gods!

I myself got two of the Titan Runestones where I normally would have only gotten one, if I was lucky. With the talk of a new legendary quest line, or two, in the new expansion.. it's worth it to take advantage of this for all your alts!!!

DreadLord Lestat likes this.
  2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have been enjoying this buff! Good stuff!

3. EricasQuill

EricasQuill Visitor
    Alumni

I wish they would do this like once every month.. or once every few months. It would significantly help. Even with the new expansion, for those of us who love the achievements.. it would help!

4. EricasQuill

EricasQuill Visitor
    Alumni

And... just like that my wish was granted!!! Gaze of the Black Prince Buff has returned from today, July 15th 9:00am PST to July 29th at 9:00am PST.

DreadLord Lestat likes this.
  5. EricasQuill

EricasQuill Visitor
    Alumni

Back once again on the 14th of August thru the 29th!!! Make sure to take advantage!!