1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reminder to all those tamers with pet problems that were once fixed - - "" BUG REPORT ""

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Jul 6, 2012.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just a reminder to all those tamers having problems with their pets.

Following that doesn't last.

Having to recommand them in fights.

Do not Foget to File a bug report!:scholar:

I am still having problems with pets fighting in Covetous. I even went to the extreme of leaving the area and coming back in to break ALL Agro Monsters.

I have been there using my bard and my tamer having pet tank until I can get the Critters discoed, and if there are more than on in the area work to provoke them onto eachother. The problem is once they are Provoed my pet decides to attack another critter that he is not in direct contact with and is agro'ed on him. Even up two two rooms away behind closed doors or locked cells

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've actually been having massive problems with the "log in and out" to retrieve my pet... doesn't work at all anymore. My pet dies the ghost runs for the hills and I can't get it back for a long while I've got to go chase down the ghost which doesn't want to listen.

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have the bug report thingy on speed dial~!