1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Reminder to EA: LS is still down

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jesusislord, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Guest

I just wanted to remind EA that Lake Superior is down. I realize today is Sunday, but in this case.. yes.. we should be working.. I know it's 12 minutes to Monday LS server time.. but come on.. for all that is holy, please, don't forget about LS.
  2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 1, 2003

Please fix it, so I can get my fix!
  3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

And still no message about why it's been down all evening?
  4. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Guest

Not that I've seen.

Hopefully we are compensated an extra day for treasures of Tokuno. Or compensated somehow.. for our potential missed roll on a mempo of fortune.

Free Mempo's for all LS players, I say.
  5. jp78

jp78 Guest

It's been down for over 3 hours now :wall:

pls fix
  6. Aboo

Aboo Guest

The one day, in over a week, that I can actually sit down at my computer and play for a few hours and LS is down. Just my luck. :sad4:
  7. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    yup... same here, have a few spare minutes and.. bam.. server down..
  8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Not sure whether to stay up all night and hope LS gets back up so i can tend my plants, or just wait til tomorrow and let them take a 1 day hit. :(
  9. King Durango

King Durango Guest

Does anyone know if there was a revert when the server came back up or was everything saved up until the time LS went down (more or less)?
  10. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I went to bed, didn't even know LS finally came back up. Waste of an entire evening.
  11. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

It got up around 1:30 EST
  12. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Glad I went to bed then, I would really have been worn out today at work. Was there any revert?
  13. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
  14. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Hope you had a good weekend!
  15. Dizzy

Dizzy Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

May 25, 2009
    Yeah, missed my chance to play last night. Back at work now, honeydo's to do tonight.

Is there a Windows Mobile client or an iPhone app to play UO? Or maybe a play-by-email?