1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reminiscing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The-Noni-Trader, May 31, 2008.

1. Just dropped by to say UO:KR looks fantastic... no idea if thats how it truly appears in game or what lag is like because of it.. but wow it looks amazing.

Well and truly gone myself now, I've become an MMO butterfly lol.

Good work on the artists behalf, truly looks great... and themed well.. not like the old 3d which was god ugly ;)
    Good to see my first love still going strong lol.

Take care all.

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey Noni,

You should come back. Crafting is better. They finally fixed the tailor runic/mage armor bug!!

All runics 100% intensity now. Craft like mad!

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It looks pretty bad in game alot of the time. IMO

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Much of the "good/bad" debate for KR comes from whether people have their video cards set properly, and and if they've bothered to play with the zoom feature. A lot of the blurry KR complaints come from having the zoom distance off, resulting in blurring or pixelation.

I've also seen a few KR screengrabs where the image was crystal clear on my end, but the poster was complaining (indicating a graphic card or monitor issue).

Still, there is still a long way to go before I will fill doing anything other than crafting in KR (KR rocks for doing Hearwood quests)

5. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dont like how all the stuff in my backpack is all blury and all. things get WAY too small.

i like the overall look of the game except blury items.

the enviroment and monsters are amazing.

it needs some more features, options, macros etc. for me to play it.

text needs to be more readable, and something needs to be done so i can pvp in it easier.

6. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you still have a UO account? Why don't you come back and try it for yourself? It' s a free download and some players really love KR.