1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Remodeled brit gate house - now w/ rune lib/museum

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2007
    public rune lib and teleporter in house, vendors out front as always.

vet house teleporter out front is public and goes to my bar near marble, that house will have some fishing vendors as well once complete. (i reworked the teleporters so people can get downstairs)
  2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    take off the framework on the display cases!! lol sorry i think they look tacky with the rails up. Would you be opposed to linking your shop to mine? I think it would be kind of neat to have two rune librarys linked together.
  3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    When I read your post at the crack of dawn this morning, I went over to check out your remodel. Nice job !

I also hit your tele tile to tour your island home.:eyes:

I also found my first 2 *honesty* lost items, on ye island this morning ! :)
  4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Very nice look! I also agree though... drop those rails sir! :D
  5. puzzleagent

puzzleagent Guest

Thats very nice!

And I liked the rails :)

Darn, I always check there and never found a single one =))
  6. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

May 12, 2008
    Nice job! I also think linking vendors is a neat idea. Linking to CZ would make is easier for those of us who use kelmo's public hub to get to your place. I always forget about your vendors cause it sticks in my mind that brit moongate puts me out in the middle of nowhere.