1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Remove Reflect Armor property!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by OptPrime, Mar 23, 2008.

1. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

I'm sure im not the only one who is tired of being flagged or guardwhacked due to having reflect physical damage on their suit. I mean, if the bug was fixed I wouldnt mind it so much, but now all it is a wasted slot on runic properties. I know when i craft RPD on a piece, i almost always never use it.

Please remove the property or fix the bug. I think a lot of people would agree with me here? I mean it should be a helpful thing to have on a suit, not the opposite.

2. Fix the Bug. Just make the Reflected Damage hit AFTER the First Hit is Delivered, right now its the other way around and it Flags the Person being attacked, not the attacker, resulting in Guard Whacks and Flagging issues for the person wearing the Gear and being attacked.

3. [​IMG] or ... since the animals don't call guards so much ....

Consider Phys Reflect as better for PvM and not for PvP ...

nah ... forget it ... ya'll need the phys reflect ...
    owed to ya ...
    for some reason
    need some serious flagging problems looked at for gz fighting I suspect
    not like there's any other way into fel ...

[​IMG]

4. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

It also sucks that it can't be used in conjunction with the necro ability. I know people used to use it in the past to have double efficiency, but really its a armor property and the necro ability is a skill, its like saying we don't want magic reflect and armor resists to work together. Putting together a suit with the ability should be worth the effort.

As it is now, the property is bugged making it worthless in general. Also it doesn't work with the necro ability. So if i have it on my necro, i can use one or the other, not both. Kinda like saying you can either have meditation or use armor mana regen, but not both... oh wait.. we are starting to have that now..

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The property shouldn't be removed, it should be fixed. This is something that should have been done years ago...

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with the folks that say "Fix it!" to EA rather than "Remove It". It would definitely add some fun to PvP if it worked right.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree, Fix it don't remove it.