1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Removing linked account from email addie...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SDA1A, Dec 7, 2012.

1. SDA1A

SDA1A Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to unlink an account from email address registered to EA?

2. Sauteed Onion

I'm not 100% certain, but you can always give a call to the support line. I know it's probably not the answer you wanted, but if they can't do it; pretty sure it's not meant to be done.

3. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

I have some experience on this. I had a friend who wanted to return to UO and his account was linked under my master account.

Long story short, after getting jerked around over a few weeks by 3 different EA call center reps, I sent a PM to Jeff. His response of 'I'll see what I can do' sounded like a blow off, but it wasn't. A day later I got an email from a rep who gave me detailed instructions on how to unlink the account. It was straight forward after Jeff got involved.

It can be done, but it's not easy.

CovenantX likes this.
  4. SDA1A

SDA1A Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You wouldn't of happened to save this link he sent you, would you? ... Not fun to say least..Thanks..

#4 SDA1A, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  5. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

PM sent

6. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You have about a 50/50 to get someone on the support line who knows how to unlink an account then they have to open a ticket and it has to get bumped up to someone else. I think it ended up taking almost 3 hours between the holds and call backs.

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can the steps on how to unlink an account from an email be posted openly? that would be very helpful to know.

Lord Frodo and CovenantX like this.
  8. Vanessa Tackett

Vanessa Tackett Visitor

How can i Contact Jeff as well, I am trying to unlink my UO Account from my EA one becuase they have my ea account messed up and wont even let me log in my uo account page

9. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This should be the very next thing they should work on. In game goodies amuse everyone but this option is a MUST have imo.

10. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bonnnie has NOTHING to do with account you need to contact Account Support under the Account management pages I just had to relink account to an email that was no longer active they did it easily thru emails, they moved about 15 account to my new email from an older one.

Again contact Support thru account management :)

11. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Okay well for some, the relink through emails doesn't always work and we all know that customer support for UO is lacking. The main point of my post was that Jeff no longer has anything to do with UO and has not for a long time. IF someone is going to contact the producer, it needs to be Bonnie. I still have an account that I need unlinked but I gave up after 3 months of dealing with customer support.

@Vanessa Tackett good luck with customer support, hopefully you will have better luck than I had. :(

12. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

I'm not sure how you would do that now. When I changed my email about a year ago, I had to first call Mythic customer service to unlink my two game accounts. Then I could change the email through the EA account management. But it would not let me do that until the game accounts were first unlinked. Maybe Broadsword does that now?

Good luck, and PLEASE post how you got it accomplished because there are many others wanting to do the same thing.

DJAd likes this.
  13. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Email I used to get this done

[email protected]

Greetings,

Thank you for the information! We have successfully reset the password for the accounts ^(*&^*&^)(*&)_(*&)(*)&(*&)^^%*&$%^*&^*$%$%^#()&" and set the email for those accounts to this address. You will receive the new password in a separate email.

To log into the account center, moving forward will require an EA account. This account will allow you access to not only our account center but EA’s account center and allow you to link your Mythic games with all your other EA titles.

If you do not have an EA Account please follow the instructions on the https://accounts.eamythic.com/ page to set one up.

Once you have your EA Account ready you will need to link your Mythic accounts to your EA Account. This can also be done at https://accounts.eamythic.com/. Simply log in with your EA Account and then fill out your Master Account login to link it and any Game Logins that Master Account Contains.

That was the email message I got from them or part of it.

Of course I removed the account names but it was 12 of them :)

I hope it all works out for you, again I had to change from an email I had while I was in the army that is no longer active :)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!