1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing someone from the ignore list?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragonchilde, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Is there a way to remove someone from the ignore list? I've got someone I'd like to remove (they were added because they were irritating the crap out of me in a certain situation, and I may have contact with them in the future) but I can't find a way in-game to do it.

What painfully obvious feature am I missing?
  2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 10, 2004
    Just hit delete key when you have them highlighted...problem is usually we have the delete key assigned to disarm with UOA so you can either not run UOA on startup or clear that key for this task :)
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Er if his doesnt work, just switch the ignore to ignore an animal instead.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    or you can go in and manualy remove it from the file
  5. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Hitting delete didn't work, but targeting Gorrow the Mayor (talkative *******) did. Maybe now he'll quit yapping every time I go to Luna...

Thanks guys!