1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

removing tool tip window

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by zamot, Apr 27, 2012.

1. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I , for the life of me cannot get the small tooltip window to go away. You know the little window that pops up when you mouse over an item in game or over the hotbar. In the clasic client there was an option to turn that off. I cannot get this to work in the EC. I have looked under the User settings-Options and found "detailed hotbar tooltips" I have tried this checked and unchecked but cannot see any difference. Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you can't do that, you can only remove some extended info by disabling the option that you mentioned...

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I looked all over I did not think you could ..thanks pinco

4. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for confirming I was not losing my mind. This is kind of annoying and would be a great option to turn it off "hint to the DEV's" if they read it.

Thanks again Pinco and Storm

5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This would take 2 minutes to be done... when the client return stable again I will think to add it...

Storm likes this.
  6. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the new popup window thing. You are awesome. I just wish the Dev's would pay as much attention. The game would be a whole lot better.