1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Renaming a pet

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by angorian, Nov 18, 2007.

1. angorian

angorian Guest

Hi, I've been away from UO for a while (probably about 2 years) and am now back trying again. I have a lot of questions but am trying not to spam the boards with these if I can figure them out myself.

Right now though, I'm getting frustrated trying to figure out how to name (rename) a pet. On the boards (and from my memory) it says to drag off the creature and then click in the name box that comes up. This isn't working. Is there still a way to name your pet?
  2. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

I forget how to do it in 2D, but in UO:KR your pets are listed at the middle left of the screen. There is a little triangle/arrow you need to left click on to view your list of pets you have with you...

From there single left click on the pet name and then delete and add new name. GL
  3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

In 2d drag the pet bar off from the pet and double click in the space where the name is on the pet. You will see a typing cursor. Just backspce or type from there.
  4. For some reason the double click above alone does not work for me either unless I say "all follow me" first. I can then double click, and the cursor is available to me.

5. angorian

angorian Guest

Thanks very much for the help. I had not been back at my computer to try it out, but this works. Thanks!! Rob