1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Renaming pet in the EC

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by MrSafin, Dec 5, 2009.

1. MrSafin

MrSafin Guest

I know ho to do that in the CC, but how about the EC? I really didn't find a way yet, after playing a few days...

can you help me?

Thanks

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just click on the pet name in the drop down bar and erase what is there then type the name and hit enter ..

3. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Keeping the blank spaces to rename a greater dragon to a greater mongbat still doesnt work in EC, does it?

4. Fink

Fink Guest

Lucis Interface has a very good pet renaming feature that also allows the use of spaces, apostrophes, hyphens and numbers. It is possible to name a pet "Selling Golem - 5000gp" for example. The name bar is also locked so that you can click on the pet name via the follower list without going into a nuisance rename dialogue.

My only wish is that it was an individual mod that could be applied to other UIs and skins.