1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Renowned mobs in Shame

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CovenantX, Feb 9, 2014.

1. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Finally got my 2nd one to spawn!

renouned in shame.jpg

What are the chances for the Renowned mobs to spawn and do they drop anything special at all?
    I didn't get anything out of the ordinary from this one...

It seemed to be like the Burning Mage on lv 4 shame, but had no fire-breath attack.

2. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

i didnt even know they did that?

im just going through my mind and trying to think about shame.
    shame has the crystal things that you bank up then drop them in that levels chest to get the boss for that level, no?

its the abyss that has the renowned critters.

so ya, you have me at a loss for how you got that to spawn.

is it just mages?
    cause i know ive spent weeks farming unbound EVs and have never seen a Renowned one.

3. CovenantX

Stratics Veteran

No other mobs can spawn as renowned as well, but I don't think anything on lvl 4 can (not positive though) I use to farm a lot of UEV's never seen a renowned of them, but I have seen a mud elemental renowned & just last night a few of the mage renowneds (3-4 in about 2 hours).

I remember the mud elemental renowned was identical to a Molten Earth Elemental.

I still don't know if they drop anything special like paragon boxes (or similar), or any other odd things that normal mobs do not.

4. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

i wonder if its a glitch?

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they should only drop boxes if their base type drops maps, I believe. blackrock infected creatures bypassed that, though. for example, I got a blackrock infected box from a dog.

6. CovenantX

Stratics Veteran

Nah they're listed in the patch notes, they just seem to have a really low chance of spawning as renowned or very few mobs actually Can spawn as renowned.

Pub 73: All the monsters within the dungeon have a chance to drop dungeon crystals which can be used to spawn the renowned of each level. In certain areas there will also be a chance when killing creatures for a renowned version of those creatures to be spawned. Similar to a paragon but not as friendly.

7. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've killed lots of those and never got anything special